If you decide to change the price of an existing room, activity, rental or item, all of the invoices that had been generated for those items prior to the change, will remain set at the original pricing.
If you have an invoice that is already generated and you’d like to make changes to it retrospectively, you will have to adjust the invoice manually.
Steps to adjust an invoice:
1. Click on the Booking section on the left side menu.
2. Select the Invoice tab.
3. Click on the Invoice number or the Open button to access specific invoice details.
(you can also access an invoice through a specific booking page)
On the Invoice tab in a selected booking, you can delete or add lines to your invoice.
4. Click on the button Add line to add an extra line to the invoice
5. Click on the button Add discount to add a discount to the invoice
6. You can edit lines through the edit symbol to the right of each line
7. Click on the save symbol to save your changes.
8. Delete a line by clicking on the delete button