Frontoffice Layout - Breakdown
The Frontoffice Layout refers to the first page of the Booking Form. The layout configuration includes:
1. Company's logo.
2. Language and Currency options.
3. Categories. (Notice that the first two images have been added to the Promoted category, that's why they are bigger and have different text position - learn more about Promoted categories in this article)
4. When the user clicks on a category, the items within the selected category are opened below.
5. The user can remove this category and come back to the categories menu (refer back to number 3).
6. The items that belong to that category are listed here (In this case, the items in the Accommodation category are Single Room and Single Bungalow)
How to set up Categories and Items in your Frontoffice
1. In your Layout session, click on Add a category. The Promoted category will create items in the top of the Frontoffice page, with more visibility.
2. In the add a group box, enter a title for your category.
3. Save your changes.
4. Click on add an item to select which Inventory items you want to relate to your new category. Notice that these items will be displayed in your Frontoffice after the user select the category they are in.
5. Select which item(s) you want to add to this category.
6. After having added the applicable inventory items, click on the edit button next to your category name.
7. Ensure that you add a photo to your category, which will be displayed as a backdrop photo on the booking form. Also add translations, if applicable.
8. Open your Frontoffice by clicking on the Frontoffice button.
To know more about how to set up your Frontoffice, please refer to the next article - Form Fields.