Steps on how to send the Booking Manager to your customer
There are two ways to send the Booking Manager to your customers. It can be done by copying and pasting the URL, or by using the Booking Manager URL tag in your email templates. We will show you how can you do it in both ways.
(Option 1) Copying and Pasting the Booking Manager URL
There is more than one way to open a booking - in this example we are accessing the booking through the calendar.
1. Open the calendar and click on the booking by the customer you want to communicate with.
2. Click on the booking number in the side modal.
3. With the booking page open, access the Booking Manager URL by clicking on the link to the right.
4. Copy the Booking Manager URL that appears in the pop-up box.
5. On the booking page, click on Send Email and paste this URL to send to your customer.
(Option 2) Using the Booking Manager URL tag in your email templates
1. Click on Settings on the left side menu.
2. Click on Automation.
3. Select the Templates tab.
4. Select one of the email templates or create a new one.
5. In the email box, click on the Booking tags drop-down and add the Customer Portal URL to your email body.
6. Save your changes.
7. Select your template and send it to your customer though the "send email" section in the booking page.