How to access Bookers profiles
1. Select the Bookings module on the left side menu.
2. Click on the open button to access a booker profile.
In the booker profile, you will be able to access:
1. Personal details - Some fields may be pre-filled with details depending on what the booker has entered through the booking process. To learn more on how to set booker fields in the Frontoffice, please refer to this article.
2. Bookings - All prior and current bookings from the booker are stored here. Click on the new booking button to assign a new booking to this booker .
3. Enquires - All enquires that you've received from an enquire form in your website (To know how to store email addresses from enquire forms in Bookinglayer, please refer to this article).
4. Received emails - All received emails from this particular booker.
5. Sent Emails - All emails that you've sent from your Bookinglayer account to this particular booker.
6. Sent SMS - All SMS that you've sent to this particular booker.
7. Notes - Any notes that have been created for this particular booker.
For the difference between a booker and a guest please refer to this article.