To integrate your Bookinglayer account with Gmail, ensure you have your Gmail email address and password ready.
Steps on how to Integrate your Gmail Account
1. Click on Settings on the left side menu.
2. Select the Integrations tab.
3. Click on Gmail.
4. Click on the button Connect with Google. Here you will be redirected to a Gmail page where you will need to login with your Gmail email address and password.
5. Login into your Gmail account. You will then be taken to a page that asks if you approve Bookinglayer to access Gmail. Click on the Allow button, and you will be redirected back to Bookinglayer.
6. You Bookinglayer account is now connected with Gmail.
How to benefit from Gmail integration
In Bookinglayer you will now see a tab in your Customer profiles and individual Booking pages, for "sent emails", "received emails" and "enquiries". Bookinglayer is now collecting all emails that are attached to a Booking number or customer name and storing them, so you can directly reply from Bookinglayer rather than having to switch between both your Bookinglayer and Gmail accounts.
If you have an enquiry form on your website and would also like to store these email addresses in Bookinglayer, you will see a box in your Settings > Integrations > Gmail that allows you to enter the subject line from your booking form.
Once you set this, all the email addresses that have enquired on your website will also be stored in your Bookinglayer account, in the Customer module under "Enquiries".
This will allow for more comprehensive marketing and reporting purposes when you want to send an email to potential clients who have enquired in the past, or draw on statistics such as Enquiry to Conversion percentages.