The Bookinglayer integration with Magicseaweed allows you to see the tides and swell forecast for your local Magicseaweed destination. Ensure you know which are your nearest locations that are stored the Magicseaweed database. You can choose up to 5 locations to appear in your Bookinglayer account.
Steps on how to integrate Magicseaweed.
1. Click on Settings on the left side menu.
2. Select the Integrations tab.
3. Click on Magicseaweed.
4. Click on Add a spot and begin to type your local Magicseaweed destination. Options will appear below the field box when you start typing, which you can click on and set as a location. You can set up to 5 locations.
Where to find Magicseaweed reports in your Backoffice
1. Click on Reporting on the left side menu.
2. Tides and Forecast reports will bring the details from your pre-set spot(s).
1. Click on Planning on the left side menu.
2. Click on the Forecast button.
3. The Forecast tab will pop up on the right side.
4. Select the Tide or Forecast report.
5. Choose which of your pre-set surf spot you want to show the reports from.
Please note - the Magicseaweed integration may take up to 24 hours for the data to appear in your Backoffice, so please leave a day to check after setting the locations in your Backoffice.