The Payment Form URL Is a page in which your customers can choose their payment methods and pay the required deposit amount.
Steps on how to send the Payment Form URL to your customer
There are two ways to send the Payment Form URL to your customers. It can be done by copying and pasting the URL, or by using the Payment Form URL tag in your email templates. We will show you how can you do it in both ways.
- (Option 1) Copying and Pasting the Payment Form URL
1. Choose the customer you want to send the Booking Manager URL and open his/her booking. There are more than one way to open a customer's booking page. (In this example, we used the calendar)
2. With the booking page open, access the Payment Form URL by clicking on its link.
3. Copy the Payment Form URL that appears in the box that pops up.
4. Still on the booking's page, click on Send Email and paste this URL to send it to your customer.
- (Option 2) Using the Booking Manager URL tag in your email templates
1. Click on Settings on the left side menu.
2. Select the Templates tab.
3. Select one of your email templates or create a new one.
4. In the email box, click on the Booking tags drop-down and add the Payment Form URL to your email body.
5. Save your changes.
6. Select your template and send it to your customer though their booking's page.