1. SRS in accommodation
The SRS is a function which allows a customer to book an entire room that is usually offered as a shared room. For example if you have a shared room of 2 beds, and a customer would like to privately book the entire room, you can charge them a "Single Room Supplement" in order to compensate for the loss in potential bookings for the other beds.
In the following example, we have a 2P shared room, with a price set as 50 per person. The SRS is 25.
1. After receiving or creating a booking for the Double Shared Room, click on Apply SRS.
2. Bookinglayer will automatically apply the SRS to the booking you choose:
3. An SRS line will also be displayed on the booking's order.
2. SRS in packages
If you add an accommodation (containing an SRS rate and set up as a price per person) to a package, an SRS option will be displayed at the moment of their booking:
1. Open the package builder.
2. Add the accommodation that contains an SRS rate and that has a price per person structure.
3. In the frontoffice, note the SRS option displayed for users to book: