You can set translations to display on your Booking Form to describe your products, as well as translations for email templates.
Steps for setting product translations:
1. In the Inventory module, open the product that you wish to translate.
2. Select the Translation tab.
3. Add a translation for the Title, Description and Extended Description (if applicable) of the product, in your selected language.
4. Add more translations by clicking on the Add a translation button.
5. Save your changes.
Repeat this procedure for all other inventory items that you want to be displayed on your Booking Form in another language. Translations can apply to all Accommodation, Activities, Rentals, Services, Items and Packages.
Steps for setting email translations:
1. In the Templates tab on your settings, select the email template you wish to translate.
2. Click on the Add a translation drop down box and select the applicable language.
3. A new tab will open allowing you to write the email in the selected language.
4. Click on Save changes.