- After going through the Booking Form on your website, your customer is redirected to a Thank you page and then needs to wait for your confirmation.
- The booking will appear as a Requested status in your backoffice.
- You then need to manually update the status to Confirmed. Depending on your settings, the customer can automatically receive a confirmation email with the Booking Manager URL included so that they can make a payment for their booking.
- After going through the Booking Form, your customer will be redirected to a payment page.
1. You can set a minimum deposit for your customer to pay. (Learn how to set a deposit percentage here)
2. Your customer can select a payment method. (Learn how to set a payment method here)
3. After selecting a payment option, the payment details will show up on the right side of the page.
- Bookings come with status set as Confirmed, Paid or Deposit Paid.
Tip: In both scenarios you can set automated emails to better manage your received bookings.