If you have packages that only happen in some certain specific dates, you may want to set them up as fixed dates packages.
Steps on how to set up fixed dates packages
1. Go to the Inventory module.
2. Select the Packages tab.
3. Open the package you choose.
4. In the General tab, choose the duration of your package and variants if applicable.
5. Click on the Dates tab.
6. Select the option Fixed dates.
7. Choose the available check-in days for your package.
8. Save your changes.
9. Click on the Pricing tab.
10. Click on Add a price.
11. Chose the available check-in dates you've set before.
12. Select the price and other settings for this specific check-in date.
13. Select the amount you want to have in the tax rates you've set before (To know more on how to set up tax rates, please refer to this article).
14. Save price and repeat this process for other check-in dates you might have.
The end result should look like this: