1. Go to the Settings module.
2. Click on Custom fields.
3. Click on Add a custom field.
4. Choose the option to attach this field to a Booking.
5. Enter a label for the custom field.
6. Choose the type of text you want to have for this field - It can be a free text input (where you can type the response freely) or an option list (where you can pre-set the available options)
7. Save your custom field.
Your new custom field will now appear on all pages related to a booking.
8. Access one of your bookings.
9. All your custom fields will be displayed on the right side of the booking's page. Fill them out if applicable.
Once you have your custom fields filled out for many of your bookings, you may want to have a quick overview of this information.
You can go to the bookings or to the planning module and enable your custom fields column on the pages you want to have them available.
In this example, we are going to enable the custom fields "Booking status" and "quick notes" on the Arrivals page.
10. In Planning > Arrivals, click on the eye icon on the right side of the page.
11. Click on the custom fields labels to enable its columns.
12. Quickly see the information you have pre-set before regarding these client's bookings.