How to add a custom field to a booker
1. Go to the Settings module.
2. Click on Custom fields.
3. Click on Add a custom field.
4. Enter a label for the custom field.
5. Choose the option to attach this field to a Booker.
6. Choose the type of text you want to have for this field - It can be a free text input (where the customer can type their response freely) or an option list (where the customer has to choose the available options)
7. Save your custom field.
Your new custom field will now appear on your bookers' profile.
8. Access one of your booker's profile (Bookings > Clients > Bookers).
9. All your custom fields will be displayed on the right side of the booker's page. Fill them out if applicable.
You can access the same information on the bookings page, by clicking on the booker's name: