A Bundle can be described as a package of existing activities and/or services. Therefore, the first step to set up a Bundle is to have set up activities or services.
In this article, we are going to create a Bundle of 5 Surf Classes.
1. In the inventory module, set up the activity you want to add as a Bundle.
In this example, since we want to create a bundle of 5 Surf Classes, we are going to create an activity for 1 Surf Class.
2. After having your activity set up, go to the Bundles tab.
3. Click on the Add a Bundle button.
4. Add a title to your Bundle (In this case, 5 days of Surf Class).
5. Enter the pricing details.
6. Save bundle.
7. Click on the open button to configure your bundle.
8. Click on the Bundle Items tab.
9. Select the activity or service you want to set up as a Bundle (In this case, 1 Day Surf Class).
10. Choose the Bundle's quantity (In this case, 5).
11. Click on Add Item.
12. Your item will be listed below. Please notice that you can Bundle different activities and/or services together (To do that, repeat steps 9 to 11).
After setting up the Bundle Items, you can also set up prices, make the Bundle visible in the Frontoffice, add descriptions, photos and translations.
You can also add the new Bundle to your packages, through the Package Builder.
If you want to know the difference between a bundle and an activity, please refer to this article.