The Financial Reports tab allows you to see various reports related to your business financials.
1. Click on the Reporting module on the left side menu.
2. Click on Financial Reports.
Here you have tabs for different reports.
The first is a Summary report, divided into financial quarters on the vertical axis and various revenue and tax types on the horizontal axis. Hover your mouse over the question marks for a detailed explanation of each category, and choose from the drop-down which currency and year you want to report on.
The next reporting tab is a Payable VAT (or GST) tab, which displays your various custom tax types, if you have set these in your General Settings. If you do not have custom tax then this report will not display any information. The numbers here are generated from your existing bookings for the selected year.
This is a report of your revenue broken down into various payment methods:
This report is only relevant if you work with partners. You can see a breakdown of commissions that you have paid per partner, per month.
The revenue report is a customisable report with multiple variables to select:
- backoffice category
- date range by:
- booking date
- payment date
- arrival date
- departure date
- booking status
- The Item column will show your inventory items under the category that you have selected. This way you can compare which products are giving you the most revenue within a certain category.
- The Percentage column shows a bar that indicates which percentage that product has contributed to your overall revenue in the selected date range
- The Gross Sales column indicates the revenue before tax.
- The VAT columns indicates the included tax amount of that revenue, if applicable.