The Financial Reports tab allows you to see basic reports for your income across different products.
1. Click on the Reporting module on the left side menu.
2. Click on Financial Reports.
Displayed here are statistics regarding your financial reports.
You can filter by category, currency and date range.
- The Item column will show your inventory items under the category that you have selected. This way you can compare which products are giving you the most revenue within a certain category.
- The Percentage column shows a bar that indicates which percentage that product has contributed to your overall revenue in the selected date range
- The Gross Sales column indicates the revenue before tax.
- The VAT columns indicates the included tax amount of that revenue, if applicable.
You can use the date range selector to see the revenues for a specific time period. You can also filter this date range to see relevant data from the date of booking, the date of payment, the date of arrival or the date of departure.
By filtering the date range for the date of arrival, you can get reports on deferred income - which means income for a product that has been sold but not yet delivered. This can be important for accounting purposes.
Please note - We will be developing this module over time to show more comprehensive financial and statistical reporting.