In your general Settings you have set a specific deposit amount that applies to all of your products (article). You can however, override this setting on two different occasions:
- For a specific product: you can set an individual deposit amount (which is different to the overall deposit amount you have set in your settings).
- For a specific booking: you can set an individual deposit percentage or a fixed deposit amount (article)
In this article, we are going to explain how to set an individual deposit amount for a specific product.
1. Go to your inventory module.
2. Open the product in which you want to change the default deposit percentage.
3. Go to the Frontoffice tab.
4. Setup the deposit percentage for this specific product.
5. Save your changes.
Please note that this percentage will overrule the default deposit amount that you have set in your settings module. (Settings > Deposit & Last Minute).