Scheduled activities refer to activities that you have planned in certain time slots of the day/week.
In this article, we will give an example of how to allow users to select a scheduled activity in the frontoffice.
1. Before creating a package, set up the scheduled activity with the relevant time slots. You can see how to do this here.
2. After that, set up a package without accommodation.
3. Open the package builder.
4. Drag and drop the different scheduled activities into the daily configurator section (You can choose to add them to arrival, normal and departure days, or to specific week days):
5. Please remember to set the daily configurator option as "display" under the package settings > Frontoffice.
Users will be able to choose which time they want to book their activity, according to the schedule you have pre-set in the product settings.
Please note that you can set your packages with duration variants, so users can only book activities with the duration you have set in your package settings.