Scheduled activities refer to activities that you have planned in certain time slots of the day/week.
In this article, we will give an example of how to allow users to select a scheduled activity in the frontoffice.
1. Before creating a package, set up a scheduled activity with the relevant time slots. You can see how to do this here. In this example, you use a surf lesson with the following time slots:
2. After that, set up a package without accommodation.
3. You will be taken to the Settings of the package.
4. Add the timeslot activities into the daily configurator section (You can choose to add them to arrival, normal and departure days, or to specific week days) and set them to "option":
5. Ensure you set the daily configurator option as "Visible" under the Daily Configuration section.
Users will be able to choose which time they want to book their activity, according to the schedule you have pre-set in the product settings.
Please note that you can set your packages with duration variants, so users can only book activities with the duration you have set in your package settings.