Steps to quickly block off a date from the calendar (one day at a time)
1. Go to the Calendar tab by clicking on the Planning module on the left side menu.
2. Click on the Block button.
3. Select the day that you want to block and describe why this day is being blocked.
4. Click on the Save button.
5. You will see a circle symbol meaning that day has been blocked.
6. To unblock the date, simply click on the date again and the circle symbol will disappear.
To know more about how to block multiple unavailable dates or periods, please refer to this article.