In your Inventory items you will see a drop-down option to allow an overbooking. This means an item can be booked by more customers than its selected capacity.
The reason for this function is so there is not too many squares taken up in your calendar if you have a large capacity number.
Example of a Overbooking:
- Activity: Yoga Class
- Capacity: 1
- Allow overbooking: Yes
- 3 bookings are received for the Yoga Class activity on February the 2nd.
1. Open your calendar by clicking on the Planning section on the left side menu.
2. Select the Activities button to only show your activities.
3. Noticed that on Feb the 2nd you have 3 bookings for your Yoga Class.
4. Hover the mouse cursor over the day you have the bookings and click on Bookings.
5. A new tab will pop up at the right side and you will be able to see a list of all the clients that have booked the Yoga Class Activity on that specific day.
Important: This option is not available in the Accommodation inventory setup so you will never have to worry about double bookings for rooms or beds.