How to set a required deposit for your bookings
Important: The deposit can be requested in the payment page after a booking is done (In case you've set Automatic confirmation bookings) or through the Booking Manager URL (In case you've set Manual confirmation bookings).
1. Click on Settings on the left side menu.
2. Click on Deposit & Last minute.
3. Choose a Default deposit percentage. For automatically confirmed bookings, this amount will be requested from the booker once they have gone through the booking form on your website. For manually confirmed bookings this amount will be shown when you confirm the booking and send the customer the Booking Manager or Payment Form.
4. Choose the number of days to arrival that you consider the last minute booking, if applicable.
5. You can disable the self checkout, meaning your client won't be directed to a payment page, and you will receive the booking as a required status.
6. Choose a required deposit for last minute bookings. This percentage will be required from the customer if they are within the minimum 'days to arrival' when making the booking.
7. Save your changes.