In case you use Xero for Invoicing you can skip this section.
By default, Bookinglayer inserts your company name, address information and VAT number on each invoice.
If you need additional text to be displayed in the heading and/or footer of your invoice, follow the steps below:
Steps to customize your invoice
1. Click on the Settings module on the left side menu.
2. Click on invoices.
3. Enter the descriptions for the header and/or footer.
4. Save your changes.
Where can I check my Invoice's layout ?
1. Click on Bookings on the left side menu.
2. Click on Invoices.
3. Select the invoice you want to open.
4. In the customer's invoice page, click on View Invoice url (PDF)
5. Click on Visit page.
A new tab will open in your browser with the invoice for that particle customer. You will be able to see:
6. Invoice number and Customer details.
7. Your company details (To fill out these details, please refer to this article).
8. Your Invoice Header described on the previous step.
9. Your Invoice Footer described on the previous step.
10. Booking summary for this particular invoice.