You can set one or multiple tax rates on your products if applicable to your business.
Steps to set tax rates:
1. Click on the Settings module on the left side menu.
2. Click on Tax rates.
3. Click on Add a tax rate button.
4. Enter the label and percentage details for your new tax rate.
5. Save your changes.
6. Repeat if you have multiple tax rates.
7. Your tax rates will now appear when setting prices within your inventory. You have the option to assign different tax rates for different products. (Example below: setting up a tax rate for an accommodation item).
Tax rates will now be applied to all bookings, and will be included in the total sale price of a product.