To add items to a booking you need to access the booking page.
There are two ways to add items to a booking:
Through the quick add button and through the add via calendar button. In this article we are going to describe how to do it through both ways:
1. Quick add:
1. Click on the Quick add button (If there is more than one guest on the booking, make sure you add the product to the correct guest).
2. Choose which product you want to add.
3. Select a date and start time of this product if applicable. If not, tick the box I don't know the date(s) yet.
4. Select the quantity you want to add (Bookinglayer will automatically fetch the prices that you have set in your inventory).
5. Save your changes.
9. The product will now be listed on the booking form, and added to the customer's invoice.
1. Add via calendar:
1. In the booking's page, click on the Add via calendar button (If there is more than one guest on the booking, make sure you add the product to the correct guest).
Please notice that everything change you make at this point will be implemented to the booking you've selected.
2. You can choose anything you want to add to this booking by clicking on a calendar slot (i.e Add an activity, service, another booking, etc...)
In this example, you are going to add another booking in different dates for the same guest.
3. Chose between booking a night or a package and select pax and number of nights.
4. Add this item to any guests within this booking or to a new one.
5. Click on Finish booking.
6. The booking summary will appear and you can either choose to open the booking, or to close the tab.
The item that you want to add to the booking must be in the same currency as the original booking currency. If you work in multiple currencies, ensure that all inventory products have a price set for all currencies.