How to work with invoices
1. Open a recently created booking where the booking is set to draft.
2. Click on the Invoices tab.
3. Your invoice is also set to draft, and will remain a draft as long as this booking is set to draft or pending. In these two statuses, items can be added to or deleted from the booking and the invoice will be updated accordingly, until the booking is set to confirmed.
4. Change the booking status from draft to confirmed.
6. If you add any extra items to this booking, a new invoice will be created (In case you don't know how to add an item to a booking, refer to this article here).
The additional invoice will remain open until the end of the customer's stay, or until you 'close' it to make a payment. In which case a new invoice will be created if more items are added to the booking, and so on.
Important: When a customer uses your Payment Form to pay a deposit or remainder, they are able to see the total due amount across all invoices, and they can download each invoice separately.