If you have rental items that you want to manage, you can add them through the Rentals tab in the Inventory module.
Steps on how to add rental items to your inventory
1. Click on the Inventory module on the left side menu.
2. Click on Rentals.
3. Click on Add a rental.
4. In the new box that pops up, choose between an existing category or create a new one.
5. Give your new rental a title.
6. Choose how many items you have in stock, and the default duration of the rental item.
7. Choose your pricing details and tax rate, if applicable.
8. Save your changes.
9. Your new rental will appear in a list in the main section.
Now that your rental item is created, you can create more advanced settings.
Steps to create advanced settings to your rental
1. Click on the open button for the rental item you need to set up.
2. A pop up box with your rental title will appear.
3. General tab - In this tab you can update the information you've already set.
4. Dates tab - You can set unavailable dates or periods to your rental. (Unavailable dates or periods will block your item on the calendar and in the Booking Form, so it won't be possible to book)
5. Pricing tab - According to the pricing details you have set in the general tab (per person or fixed, per season or year around), you will be able to set the amount you want to charge your customers for this item, in all available currencies.
6. Frontoffice tab - Set your rental as visible if you want your customers to book this item through your Booking Form. Select between a manual or automatic confirmation and enter a price tag, if applicable.
7. Info tab - In this tab, you can write a title and a description to your rental which will be visible to customers on your Booking Form (if you have set your rental as visible as per the previous tab).
8. Photo tab - Select a photo to your rental from your gallery.
9. Translations tab - Translations will be shown on your Booking Form according to the respective translation a customer has selected.
If you want to append your new service to a customer's invoice, please see this article.