If you offer services such as airport transfers or laundry services you can easily add these to your inventory in order to keep track of a customer's full expenditure.
Steps on how to add service items to your inventory
1. Click on the Inventory module on the left side menu.
2. Click on Services.
3. Click on Add a service.
4. In the new box that pops up, choose between an existing category or create a new one.
5. Give your service a title.
6. Set the default duration of the service.
7. Choose your pricing details and tax rate, if applicable.
8. Save your changes.
9. Your new service will appear in the services list.
Now that your service is created, add more advanced settings.
Steps to add more advanced settings to a service
1. Click on the open button on the last column of the service's table.
2. A pop-up box with your service's title will appear.
3. General tab - In this tab you can update the information that was already set when you created your new service.
4. Dates tab - You can set unavailable dates or periods to your service. (Unavailable dates or periods will block your item on the calendar and in the Booking Form, so it won't be possible to book.)
5. Pricing tab - According to the pricing details you have set in the general tab (per person or fixed, per season or year around), set the amount you want to charge your customers for this item, in an specific currency.
6. Frontoffice tab - Set your service as visible if you want your customers to book this item through your Booking Form. Select between a manual or automatic confirmation and enter a price tag, if applicable.
7. Info tab - In this tab, you can write a title and a description to your service that will be visible to the customer on the Booking Form (if you have set your service as 'visible' in the previous tab).
8. Photo tab - Select a photo to your service from your gallery.
9. Translations tab - Add a translation to your service if applicable, which will be visible to the customer on the Booking Form.
If you want to append your new service to a customer's invoice, please see this article.