If your business is seasonal and you want to vary your prices according to seasons, Bookinglayer has a "Season" function in the Settings tab that allows you to set as many seasons as you like throughout the year, which will then appear when setting up the pricing for your accommodation.
Steps on how to set Seasons:
1. Click on Settings on the left side menu.
2. Click on Seasons.
3. Click on Add a Season.
4. Write your season's label and click on Create a season.
5. Once your season is created, click on the Add a period button.
6. Select the period you want for that season.
7. Click on Add period to season to save your changes.
Ensure that you cover all 365 days of the year if you decide to use the Seasons function.
These seasons will now appear when you set pricing for accommodation and packages, see this article here.