Your account is pre-set with a default language for your Booking Form.
If you would like to work with multiple languages, see the following steps to add translations.
Activate other languages & Currencies in your Settings:
1. Click on Settings on the left side menu.
2. Click on Language & Currencies on the Frontoffice section.
3. Select the available languages & Currencies you want to display in your Frontoffice by shifting the on-to-off button after each language and currency.
How do select different Languages or Currencies in Booking Form
1. Click on your Booking Form item.
2. Notice that you have a drop down menu with each language and currency you have activated in your Backoffice settings. The translations that you have added to your Inventory items and your price tags will be updated according to the selected language.
To add translations to your inventory items, please refer to this article.