Bookinglayer allows you to set Levels to define your guests' abilities. This can be applied to any kind of activity where discerning capability is necessary, for example surf lessons or yoga classes.
Steps on how to set levels:
1. Click on the Settings module on the left side menu.
2. Click on Levels.
3. Click on Add a level.
4. Enter a label and a description to your new level.
5. Save your changes.
Where can I see the guests level details?
These levels will now show up as options when you add or edit guests in your database.
1. Click on Customers on the left side menu.
2. Select the Guests tab.
3. Open the Guest details by clicking on the Open button on the last column, or directly on the name.
4. In the guest's profile you can add or update an existing level information.
The customer is also able to set a level for themselves and all other guests through the Booking Manager URL - see this article for Booking Manager information.