The multilocation feature will be activated on request for Entrepreneur and Professional subscriptions. You need to send your list of locations to email@example.com for them to be activated.
How to assign inventory to specific locations
1. Click on the Inventory module and access the relevant inventory category
2. Access the settings of the inventory item
3. In the Settings section you will see a dropdown list of your relevant locations. Assign each inventory item to the applicable location.
Important Note - the Location set must be the same as the Backoffice category, which you can set in the same page:
4. Once your locations have been assigned to your inventory products, you can filter the following sections per location:
- Day Planner
- Dietary List
- Booking List
How to assign Users to specific locations
1. Access the Users section in the Settings module
2. Set a new user, or edit an existing user. A side modal will appear to the right with a location tab
3. Click on the Location tab and assign the relevant locations to the user
When a user is assigned to a location, they will still have the same access rights as detailed in their User Level, but it will be specific to their assigned locations.