To make a booking from your backoffice, please follow these steps:
1. Click on the Calendar tab in the Planning module
2. Click on the date section in the top left corner of the calendar
3. Select your dates from the calendar that appears
4. Select the date on the calendar in which you want to start the booking
5. In the side-modal that appears, select the number of people (PAX) for this booking
6. Select the number of nights for this booking
7. Begin to enter the bookers name
Note: if you offer multiple currencies you can change the currency of the booking in the top-right corner of the side-modal. Note that each currency will have to be entered into the product settings in order to make a booking in that currency.
If the booker you are entering is a return customer, the system will suggest names beneath the booker field, which you can select:
If the booker you are entering is not already in the system, you will need to fill out the bookers details:
1. Enter the first and last name
2. Enter the gender of the booker
3. Enter the booker's email address - note you must use a unique email address here for each booker. If you enter the same email address as a previous booking, the booker name will update in those previous booking.
4. Enter the telephone number of the booker
5. Save the booker details
From here you have the option to provide the guest details. Guests and bookers are recorded separately in the Bookinglayer system and it is only required to enter the bookers details. However there is an option to enter the guest details in this step.
1. Click on "Provide guest details"
2. Add the guest details. Note: if the booker is the same as one of the guests, you will need to enter their name again.
3. Click Finish booking or Add another item
Note: if you do not provide the guest details, both guests will automatically appear as the Booker name.
After clicking "Finish booking" you are able to choose a status for the booking, and open the booking page for more details.
4. Select which booking status you would like to give this booking. For more information on booking status please refer to this article.
5. Open the booking, or close the side-modal to return to the calendar.